Welcome on Gifted. This message board is dedicated to the actor Shane Haboucha.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karure

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Hello!   Mon 27 Nov - 15:13

Hi everybody! My name is Carl And I'm 14 years old and I'm from Sweden (so my english might not be so good, actually, I think it stinks Razz.) well, I'm a big fan of Shane and I think that he is one of the most gifted kid actors in the world (at least of the ones i've seen). I Want to be an actor too, and he is a big source of inspiration Smile. I first saw him on Without a trace about 2½ months ago here in sweden, the day after I found Twinkles site, and i've been visiting it allmost every day since.

Well, I think that's about it, I don't want t embarrass myself any longer with my english Razz

Hejdå!

Last edited by on Thu 30 Nov - 10:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Living_Dead_Boy

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2005-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon 27 Nov - 17:35

Yay! A new poster Smile Welcome!

Your english is just fine. Better in fact than many American guys your age would be found using on forums, hehe. Very impressive.

Shane is great, and Twinkle is too! I hope you'll continue to visit, and even post more. I also visit every day, but noone talks here lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twinkle

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2005-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue 28 Nov - 16:21

Hi Carl

I'm glad to meet you, and welcome on the board.
Your english is very good !! Better than mine !

The forum is almost empty, and I must admit, I dont visit it a lot... I'm busy with school, that's why I dont update the site either...

But Shane is one of my favorite actors, and for ever !! He's great !
And a nice person. There's nothing really new about him since Desperation, but teenage is tough for every actor, he's still auditioning, but only for interesting parts, not "teenage crap". I have many friends (french actors) it's the same for them at teenage, but after that it's OK. I wish Shane will be in a movie soon !!

Anyway Shane's birthday was yesterday. I just sent him an email telling "happy birthday" he said "thank you for the fansite too", I'm sure he's thanksfull to have great fans such as you all !!

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu 30 Nov - 11:05

Thanks for welcoming me guys Smile, I sent Shane a letter 2 ½ weeks ago, but I haven't got an answer yet.

Twinkle: What do you mean with ''teenage crap''? And why isn't he getting the parts his auditioning for? Shocked . I mean, his great, sometimes he's even better than the regulars in a show he's guest starring. He deserve a big part in some succesful tvshow or something Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twinkle

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu 30 Nov - 12:52

Shane will reply in 2 weeks I think, when you'll receive the autographed picture, can you scann it for the fansite please ?

I mean by "teenage crap" all the same stories about teens, the rebel teen and his parents... Or stories about love... This is not interesting.

I don't know why he doesn't have the parts, maintly because of the physical appareance, they can't ask Shane to play a sissy in a movie, they sometimes need a blond or a long haired boy... Many things can explain why he is not acting actually.
I still can't wait to see him in something !!

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2005-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu 30 Nov - 16:19

Can someone please post or private message me the agency where to mail fan mail for Shane? I'd LOVE to have an autographed pic too Smile

And Twinkle, I'm still wondering if you've had your interview yet, and when we might get to read it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twinkle

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu 30 Nov - 16:47

Shane Haboucha
Mitchell Gossett (Youth Division)
c/o Cunningham Escott Slevin and Doherty
10635 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 130
Los Angeles, CA 90025

I'm too lazy for making the interview yet but Shane is OK he just waits for the questions... But I wanted to ask many interesting questions...

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Fri 1 Dec - 10:02

Of course I can Smile. Will he send me anything else? Like a letter? Or ''just '' a picture? I can't wait until I get it ^^.

Oh, okey, now I understand. I think he's being wise making the decision to not starr that kind of movies.

Is he still auditioning a lot?

And, are you going to have an interview with him? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Gifted ~ :: Community :: Newbies-